The vision that impels our mission is our desire to see the triune, covenantal God acceptably worshiped and glorified, the people of God properly instructed and edified, the unsaved genuinely brought to repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and the church appropriately esteemed as central to all the redemptive purposes of God on the earth.
- Pastor Jay’s Missionary Report from Cambodia March 6, 2016
- Your 7 Job Responsibilities as a Church Member February 3, 2016
- 6 Thoughts on Sacred Space & 7 Thoughts on Sacred Time February 19, 2015
- The Garden of Eden a Temple and Adam a Priest? February 8, 2015
- Nakedness = Shame [R.C. Sproul] January 28, 2015