By the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit, I covenant to:
- Endeavor to be an example of Christ in my speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity of my life and to forsake the ways of sin.
- Exercise a mutual care of other members in the Body of Christ.
- Be slow to take offense, but always ready for reconciliation, and mindful of the Scriptures, to seek it without delay.
- Strive with others for both the peace and purity of this assembly as part of Christ’s Body.
- Attend faithfully the stated services of the church.
- Cherish the Word of God and the ordinances of the Church.
- Contribute as a faithful steward, such time, talent and money, in the measure that Christ prospers me; that the responsibility of the local church and the world-wide ministry of spreading the Gospel be faithfully discharged.
- Teach my children the Word of God.
- Seek the salvation of my family and acquaintances, and to walk circumspectly in the world so that I can be a faithful witness for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Encourage one another in the blessed hope of our Lord’s soon return and to engage in regular Bible reading and prayer so that I may be ready to meet Him.
Covenant of Fellowship
The below statement is taken from our Covenant of Fellowship for our church members: