Pastor Jeff Smith has been a fulltime pastor since 1990 and began ministering in Covenant Reformed Baptist Church, Easley, South Carolina, as a church plant in 1994. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) in Religion from Gardner Webb College and a Master of Divinity degree (M.Div.) from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He also served on the faculty of Reformed Baptist Seminary and as a contributor to the Reformed Baptist Theological Review. Pastor Smith accepted God’s call and was installed as one of the pastors of Emmanuel Baptist Church in Coconut Creek, Florida on September 13th, 2009. He and his wife Kelly have six children, four boys and two girls.
- Sunday School on Pilgrim’s Progress & Free eBook/Audiobook November 3, 2017
- Pastor Jay’s Missionary Report from Cambodia March 6, 2016
- Your 7 Job Responsibilities as a Church Member February 3, 2016
- 6 Thoughts on Sacred Space & 7 Thoughts on Sacred Time February 19, 2015
- The Garden of Eden a Temple and Adam a Priest? February 8, 2015