Pastor Jay’s wife, Christina, and another one of our members, Rachel, interviewed Aimee Byrd on her book “Housewife Theologian”:
In part one of the interview they get into topics such as:
- What got you to writing a book?
- Are women to “study to show [themselves] approved”?
- What is true beauty?
- What is modesty & chastity?
- How do you help women to read theology? Or even just read?
- + more
In part two of the interview they get into topics such as:
- Why is theology important in maintaining true unity?
- What about true vs. false unity?
- How do creeds and confessions help us in this?
- What is true hospitality?
- How can we grow in it?
- What of feminism?
- How is submissiveness active?
- How has Spurgeon influenced you?
- What of culture?
- Christian Yoga?
- 2KT and Housewives?
- What of the Christian Sabbath?
- How about non-housewives?
- + more